Develop a new content management platform for that nation's leading lifestyle community for women 45 to 60. Increase unique visits, visitor and social engagement, views per session, and advertising revenue.
- Full-featured, custom responsive publishing portal based on WordPress/Buddypress.
- Top down taxonomy redesign with a focus on SEO best practices, including the import of 20,000+ posts from Vibrant Nation’s previous site.
- Robust, contextual advertising engine, allowing third-party marketers to target specific demographics within the Vibrant Nation web site. The advertising engine also allows staff to upload internal e-books (“Guide Books”) and target them to specific demographics. The Guide Books are offered on post pages based on the content of the page users search topic from their organic searches.
- Analytics dashboard with custom engagement and site activity reports: post engagement, newsletter signups, social media metrics and engagement, user signups, most popular posts, etc.
- Lightweight, Medium-style post editing and publishing that allows cover images and featured quotes.
- Ability to “feature” select stories (blog) and conversations (forum/community content) on the homepage in the top banner boxes and throughout the homepage sections.
- Ability to mark a conversation as featured and control its placement on the home page, conversation sections or on topic pages.
- Ability to call out and highlight quotes from posts on the home page, and other key landing pages.
- Numerous third-party integrations to re-marketing, polling and analytics platforms (Mandrill, MailChimp, Survey Gizmo, etc.)
Under IMC Partnership's direction, we completely redeveloped Vibrant Nation's site, giving their network of over 100 bloggers a modern and user-friendly publishing platform. The new platform presents bloggers with a minimalist, Medium-style editor for quickly publishing new content. Editorial staff are given complete control over all content on the site, including a drag-and-drop editor for the landing page that allows them to choose and position all content. We also created a cusrtom advertising engine that allows marketing staff to create targetted contexual ad and e-book campaigns campaigns on any page within the site.
Do you have an awesome project or idea, but need a little help to make your vision a reality? Let's talk!Let's Talk