Fostercare.Team Foster Care Platform.
Develop a communication platform for the foster care industry, allowing parents and members of a foster care team to collaborate and share information.
- Journaling – Journaling daily does more than document your foster child’s day. Research proves journaling is a safe, cathartic release for the stresses of daily life.
- Behavior Tracking – Identify and track behavior patterns over time to determine if particular events or particular settings are possible triggers.
- Discussion Forums – Get feedback from everyone on the team about a specific topic, struggle or question. Collaboration at its best!
- Photo Galleries – Document your foster child’s activities, achievements, and key life events so everyone on your team can share in your foster child’s experiences.
- Alerts – Automatic text message and email notifications to caseworkers, supervisors and counselors in the event of abuse disclosures or other data driven triggers.
- Calendars – Schedule important events so everyone on your team is aware. (birthdays, parent visits, FTMs, court dates, caseworker visits, etc.)
- Agency Dashboards – Give agency supervisors a tool to measure caseworker and foster parent engagement, tasks, foster child abuse disclosures and well-being.
- File Management – Manage files with an easy to store system. Share and access files related to your foster care team.
- Task Management – Keep track of who is responsible for what, when items are due and how much progress has been made.
Working with Fostercare's CTO for 12 months, we developed Fostercare.team, a web-based, team-centric, foster care collaboration software that improves foster parent support and increases the quality of care for children in foster care.
FosterCare.Team's foster care technology platform provides refreshingly simple communication and collaboration tools connecting caseworkers, licensors, supervisors, foster parents, counselors and GALs through journaling, child behavior tracking, discussions, photos, file management and more. We improve foster parent support and foster child well-being by facilitating communication between everyone on a foster care team.
National surveys show that up to 60% of foster parents quit during the first year. 40% of them cite poor caseworker communication and perceived lack of support from the agency as their primary reasons. Additional reasons include stress, inadequate training, and struggles dealing with grief and loss. These are the primary reasons foster parents give for quitting and FosterCare.Team was built to effectively addresses every one of them.
We leverage software created efficiencies to improve communication between every member of a foster care team, while maintaining absolute team privacy and security. While agencies certainly have tools to help their internal teams communicate, FosterCare.Team extends outside of your agency, to all the members of a foster care team, including GALs, counselors, foster parents and birth parents. By improving team communication, we improve foster parent support. By improving foster parent support, the foster children see improved quality of care. As an agency, you’ll also find it easier to retain existing foster parents and recruit new ones because research has proven the most effective tool in recruiting new foster parents, is happy and supported existing foster parents.
(Cue your licensors cheering in the background!)
“Arck’s team provides high-quality development work very quickly at a reasonable price. In addition to taking an organized approach to managing projects, their team is incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to working with community platforms such as Elgg.”
— Jason Bays, CEO, Fostercare.team
Do you have an awesome project or idea, but need a little help to make your vision a reality? Let's talk!Let's Talk