Luxury NYC Apartment Marketplace.
Code Name "Big Apple Place" is an online marketplace for short term furnished rentals, sublets and room shares in New York city. BAP's founders approached us looking to re-imagine their existing platform (Angular 1/Node.JS), implement a new UI, develop a custom Mapbox integration and optimize the platform for performance.
- Live Maps – A custom Mapbox integration allows visitors to see search and filter listings within NYC’s neighborhood boundaries. Listings are clustered together at higher zoom levels to optimize readability and performance.
- Universal Web Components – All app components are being implemented as universal web components, allowing high levels of interoperability and reuse.
- Administration/CMS – Full-blown administration panel, allowing site administrators to manage all aspects of APT212’s listing inventory, generate accounting and engagement reports and manage static content within the site.
- Marketing – Integrations with Google Analytics, Drip and Drift, provide web analytics, email marketing and conversational marketing functionality to the site.
- SEO – All content on the site is optimized for 90+ Lighthouse scores, increasing APT212’s organic reach and putting their listings ahead of their competitor’s.
We're currently working with BAP to implement a redesigned platform that leverages a universal web component framework for the front-end (Stencil.JS/Redux) and Laravel on the back. Our goal is to reduce page load times to under 1.5s and achieve 90+ Lighthouse performance scores.
Do you have an awesome project or idea, but need a little help to make your vision a reality? Let's talk!Let's Talk