The Vine Church Management Community.
Develop a private and protected social network to allow religious communities to communicate with members, evangelize, motivate their members, boost giving, and generate revenue.
- A full range of standard social networking features, including: rich wall posts (oembed), photo, videos, blogs, messaging, and commenting.
- Online marketplace and business directory that allow the church to charge for listings, if desired.
- Context sensitive advertisements.
- Suggested content based on the member’s interests, group membership and demographic information.
- Integrated online giving, both one-time and recurring.
- Full-featured event management, including the capability to collect one-time and recurring donations.
- Instant messaging and live chat.
- Site announcements billboard and mass mailing/communications tools.
- Member directory.
- Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Role-based permissions, including branded profiles for Pastors and Staff.
Working hand-in-hand with Grapevine and a number of pilot church communities for over a year, we developed an innovative platform that takes social networking to the next level by making it meaningful in the church context. The Vine enables church staff to connect with their members, get them excited and engaged in events, involved in outreach campaigns. Although the software is commercial, it pays for itself by allowing churches to generate revenue via online giving, business directory listings and a member marketplace. It's completely walled and secure, with features that allow site administrators to control integration with third-party networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and moderate all content.
Do you have an awesome project or idea, but need a little help to make your vision a reality? Let's talk!Let's Talk